Betika Paybill Number For Depositing Via MPesa
In today’s article, I will show you how to deposit funds into your Betika account through Betika Paybill Number in 2023. Stay tuned as I give you very simple steps on how to do this. Are you looking for a quick and easy way to add funds on Betika via mpesa? With this comprehensive guide, you can learn all the steps necessary to safely and securely deposit money into your Betika account. Find out how to start betting straight away with the help of mpesa!
Betting has become a popular activity in Kenya these days. People out there do make money through betting via various betting sites in Kenya. Some of these popular betting sites include Betika. Some of the other popular betting sites in Kenya include;
So before you can be able to make a bet on Betika, you have to have deposited some amount into your account. To do this, you can use your Mpesa to deposit the amount. If you have been having a hard time doing this, you are at the right place, I will show you a very simple method of depositing the amount into your Betika account using the Betika paybill number via mpesa.
These are the areas that will be covered in the article. You can click on one if you want to be taken directly to the heading you are interested in;
What is Betika Paybill Number?
Betika’s paybill and account number, which can also be called its business number, is 290290. This is the number you will be using to make deposits to your betika account via mpesa. Be sure to memorize this number well or else your transaction won’t be successful.
Does Betika Have Their Paybill Number On Their Website?
Yes, when you visit the website, you will see that this is their official Paybill number that is to be used for all transactions by their users.
- Neon Ray Pro Lipa Mdogo Mdogo(2022)
- Hustler Fund Launch – Requirement, Registration and Application
- Detailed List Of M-Kopa Phones And Prices in Kenya (2022 Updated)
How To Deposit On Betika Using MPesa
- On your phone, open up your app’s menu. Scroll down and find the Safaricom Toolkit
- Open the Safaricom toolkit and select MPesa.
- Look for the second last option called “Lipa an M-Pesa” and select it.
- Three more options will open up, select the first one called “Pay Bill”.
- Choose “Enter Bussiness number”. Here, key in the Betika Paybill Number, 290290. Press OK
- You will then be asked for your account number. Enter your account number and select ok
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit to your Betika account.
- Lastly, enter your MPesa pin. Remember that this is your secret; don’t show it to anyone else.
You will receive an MPesa notification telling you that your transaction was successful. You will also receive a message from Betika, telling you that your account has been credited. You can now go and place your bet on your favourite team.
Alternative Ways Of Depositing Money Into Your Betika Account Using MPesa
If you are as lazy as me(Am seriously lazy), or you are in a hurry and would like a simpler method, I will show you two methods:
How To Deposit Money in Betika from Their website
Follow the following steps to deposit cash into your betika account using mpesa, without actually leaving the Betika.com website;
- Go to www.betika.com and log in to your account.
- Login to your betika account. You will need to enter your account username and password.
- After successful login, you will see an icon, usually yellow in colour written, “Deposit”
- Click on this deposit icon.
- You will see an option asking you to write the amount of money you would like to send to your betika account.
- Write the amount e.g. 50. The minimum amount to be deposited is 10 shillings.
- Press deposit.
- You will receive a Safaricom MPesa USSD requiring you to input your MPesa Pin to confirm the transaction.
- Input your MPesa pin. You are done.
- Simple right?
How To Send Money To Betika Account Using USSD without Betika Paybill Number
Another method you can use to add to your Betika account balance is by using the Betika USSD code, which is *644#. To do this:
- Open your phone’s dialer application.
- Dial *644# and dial the code.
- Select the option “Withdraw/Deposit” from the list of options provided.
- In the next prompt, specify that you want to deposit, by selecting the “Deposit” option.
- Enter the amount of money you need to deposit, for example, Ksh. 100 and send.
- Wait for the Mpesa prompt which will request you to enter your PIN.
- Done. Betika will notify you that you have successfully deposited cash into your account.
How To use mpesa’s Fuliza To deposit money into your Betika Account
To fuliza cash when depositing into Betika, just accept the fuliza prompt that asks you to confirm that you want to fuliza the amount needed by pressing 1. You will later receive a notification from fuliza that you have received a certain amount and the interest rates per day.
how to deposit money to betika from another number
If you do not have your phone number that is registered with your Betika account, you can deposit on betika using another number. To do this, you will use the first method I provided only, and when asked for the account number, enter your account number.
I hope the article was helpful. Please subscribe to my blog for greater articles, and in case of anything, feel free to leave a comment. You can also share my article with your friends to help me reach a greater audience.
More Articles for you;
- How To Pay KPLC Bill Via Mpesa
- How To Recharge Your Safaricom Line
- 4 Best Well Known Construction Companies In Kenya
- 6 Steps To Save Your Internet Bundle Usage
- 10 Home Remedies For Cough
- 7 Simple Steps How To Take A Pregnancy Test
- Bolt Kenya Representatives Contacts- How To Talk to Bolt Kenya Customer Care Representative