Betika Paybill Number For Depositing Via MPesa
In today’s article, I will show you how to deposit funds into your Betika account through Betika Paybill Number. Stay tuned as I give you very simple steps on how to do this.
Betting has become a popular activity in Kenya these days. People out there do actually make money through betting via various betting sites in Kenya. Some of these popular betting sites include Betika. Some of the other popular betting sites in Kenya include;
So before you can be able to make a bet on betika, you have to have deposited some amount into your account. To do this, you can use your Mpesa to deposit the amount. If you have been having a hard time doing this, you are at the right place, I will show you a very simple method of depositing amount into your Betika account using Betika paybill number via mpesa.
These are the areas that will be covered in the article. You can click on one if you want to be taken directly to the heading you are interested in;
Which Betika Paybill Number Shall I use?
Betika’s official paybill number, which can also be called it’s business number is 290290. This is the number you will be using to make deposits to your betika account via mpesa. Be sure to memorize this number well or else your transaction wont be successful.
Does Betika Have Their Paybill Number On Their Website?
Yes, when you visit the website, you will see that this is their offical Paybill number that is to be used for all transactions by their users.
How To Deposit On Betika Using MPesa
- On you phone, open up your apps menu. Scroll and find the Safaricom Toolkit
- Open the safaricom toolkit and select MPesa.
- Look for the second last option called “Lipa an M-Pesa” and select it.
- Three more options will open up, select the first one called “Pay Bill”.
- Choose “Enter Bussiness number”. Here key in the Betika Paybill Nuber, 290290. Press OK
- You will then be asked for your account number. Enter your account number and select ok
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit to your betika account.
- Lastly enter your MPesa pin. Remeber that this is your secrete, don’t show it anyone else.
You will receive an MPesa notification telling showing you that your transaction was successful. You will also receive a message from Betika, telling you that your account has been credited. You can now go and place your bet on your favourite team.
Alternative Way Of Depositing Money Into Your Betika Account Using MPesa
If you are as lazy as me(Am seriously lazy), or you are in a hurry and would like a simpler method, I will show you another method.
Follow the following steps to deposit cash into your betika account using mpesa, without actually leaving the Betika.com website;
- Go to www.betika.com and login to your account.
- Login to your betika account. You will need to enter your account username and password.
- After successfully login, you will see an icon, usually yellow in colour written, “Deposit”
- Click on this deposit icon.
- You will see an option asking you to write the amount of money you would like to send to your betika account.
- Write the amount e.g. 50. Minimum amount to be deposited it 10 shillings.
- Press deposit.
- You will receive a Safaricom MPesa USSD requiring you to input your MPesa Pin to confirm the transaction.
- Input your MPesa pin. You are done.
- Simple right?
I hope the article was helpful. Please subscribe to my blog for more greater articles, and incase of anything, feel free to leave a comment.
You can also share my article with your friends to help me reach a greater audience.
More Articles for you;