How To Deposit Money Into Family Bank Account Using MPesa Family Bank Paybill Number
In today’s article, I will be showing you how to transfer money to a family bank using a family bank pay bill number. Are you a member of a family bank, and would like a more straightforward method to transfer money to your family bank account? This article is for you. I will show you an easier, simple method for transferring money to your family bank account using the Paybill number for the family bank.
To do this, we will be using Lipa Na MPesa, follow the following steps;
M-PESA Paybill Family Bank- Paybill Number 222111
- On your phone, open your apps menu.
- Scroll over and head on over to Sim Tool Kit, STK app.
- Open it and click the MPesa option.
- Choose the “Lipa Na M-PESA”, and head on over to the “Pay Bill” option
- You will be requested to Input the Family Bank Paybill number, enter the Family Bank Paybill number, 222111
- In the next step, you will be requested to input your full Family Bank account number – This is a 12 digit number.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Enter your MPesa secrete PIN then confirm to proceed with the transaction.
You will receive a text from Safaricom Mpesa, confirming that you have paid money to Family bank. You will also receive a text message from Family bank, confirming that money has been deposited into your family bank account.
If you would like to transfer money from your Family Bank account to your M-PESA account in Kenya, you can use your PesaPap mobile banking application, using the following simple steps;
Send Money To Family Bank Account Using PesaPap App (STK push)
- On your phone, open your apps menu
- Open your PesaPap app, if you don’t have one, download it from here
- You will be requested to login, enter your details and Login to PesaPap Mobile Banking
- Select M-PESA Option as your deposit method
- You will be given a number of deposit options, choose Family Bank to M-PESA option and select the ‘to own number’ or ‘to other mobile’ option. The own number option will enable you to deposit from your own number. The other mobile option will enable you to deposit from another number.
- Complete the transaction details and submit.
- You will receive a USSD requesting you to confirm that you are about to pay some money to Family Bank. Select yes
- You will then be requested to enter your Mpesa Pin. Enter it and press ok
Send Money To Family Bank Account By Dial *325#
- From your phone dialer, dial *325# and press the call button
- Login to your Family Bank account
- Select the Mpesa deposit option
- if you want to deposit from your own number, select “To own number”, if you want to deposit from another number, select “To another number”
- complete the other instructions and press ok
How to Send Money from MPESA to a Family Bank Account (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Is Family Bank Paybill Number safe?
Yes, it is totally safe. No risk of losing your money. You could always call customer care if you encounter a problem.
Is it free?
No, Mpesa usually charges from lipa an mpesa transactions, depending on the amount of money being paid. The amount charged is sensible and not expensive. Also, note that you did it in the comfort of your house. You saved fare, and time and did not have to make a long queue at the bank to get your money deposited.
I entered the wrong account number
Unlike sending money, You cannot reverse Paybill transactions, you will have to contact Family Bank customer care, or visit your nearest Family Bank branch to be assisted. Rember to carry your ID number for this.
Family Bank Customer Care Number:
- +254 703 095 445
- +254 703 095 000
- 020 3252 445
- 020 3252 000
You can take to Safaricom Customer Care by calling 100.
Other Helpful Articles