In this article, i will be showing you how you can withdraw Fuliza limit. Fuliza has been a great game changer since its launch in the past few years. It enabled Safaricom users to get a bit of a financial boost when at their lowest. This is according to the Fuliza limit a Mpesa customer has. For example, if your Fuliza limit is 700 Ksh, you will be able to Fuliza 700 Shillings that you can use for other payments, like buying airtime, sending money to other people, or even paying for services.
As great as this is, the only problem with Fuliza was that a user would not be able to go to an agent and withdraw their Safaricom Fuliza limit from a Mpesa Agent directly. If you wanted to do this, you would need to send the money to a user who does not have a Fuliza loan, then they would then withdraw the money for you. You can see that this method is more costly in that you will receive less cash.
In this article, I am going to share with you the great news, that you can now withdraw your Fuliza in case you need it cash. This process is very simple and will only require that you have a Mpesa fuliza balance to withdraw, your original ID card, and be at your nearest Mpesa agent to withdraw the money. To withdraw your Fuliza Mpesa balance, use any of the following methods;
Withdraw Fuliza Using Mpesa Sim Tool Kit(Mpesa STK Menu)
- Open your smartphone menu and head on over to your Mpesa STK menu
- Choose the Mpesa option which is the second option.
- Choose to withdraw
- You will get two options; From agent, and From ATM option. Choose From Agent because we want to withdraw from a Mpesa Agent
- Enter the Mpesa Agent number
- Enter the Mpesa agent Store Number
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. For example, if your Mpesa Fuliza limit is 500, your withdrawal amount will be something like 470, because withdrawal charges are usually around 27 Kenyan shillings. These charges are in the Mpesa Withdrawal Charges article, check them out.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN.
- You will receive a prompt from Mpesa asking if you would like to use Fuliza to withdraw the amount requested. Reply with 1 to agree to this.
Using USSD Mpesa Menu To Withdraw Fuliza
- Using your dialer application dial *334#, which is the Mpesa Menu USSD code.
- Reply with option 2, which is to withdraw cash
- Select From Agent, which is the first option.
- Enter the agent number, then the store number
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw, depending on your fuliza limit
- Accept terms for getting the fuliza amount by replying with 1.
Withdraw Fuliza Using Mpesa Application
I prefer using the Safaricom Mpesa application because it is very simple to use, and you can always avoid problems like sending money to the wrong user. To download it, you can always access your Google Playstore, or your smartphone’s app store, search for the Mpesa application, and then install it. To withdraw your Fuliza limit using the Mpesa app;
- Open the Mpesa application you have installed on your Smartphone.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN, or open using your Fingerprint scanner, if you have it already set on your smartphone.
- Select the transact section on your dashboard. Or just select the withdraw option on the dashboard of your app.
- Select withdraw from the agent
- Enter the agent number, followed by the store number.
- enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Accept that you want to use your fuliza limit and terms of the Fuliza amount.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN to complete the transaction successfully.
- Done, you will receive a transaction message to confirm that the process was successful.
hope the article was of big help in helping you withdraw Fuliza. In case of any questions, feel free to contact me and remember to subscribe to my newsletter for more updates.