Mozzart Bet is an online sports betting and casino platform where registered users can stake their cash on sporting events like soccer, and tennis among others and hope to win some extra cash out of it. Mozzart bet has a variety of sporting events including Football, Tennis, Rugby, and Handball among others. To use Mozzart bet, you, first of all, have to make an account through the Mozzart bet official website, or via their Mobile application, deposit money into your newly created account and make a bet. Their withdrawals are fast and their systems are very responsive.
In this article, I will take you through the registration process, how to log in to your Mazzart bet account, how to deposit money into your Mazzart bet account, how to make a bet, and finally how to withdraw money from your Mozzart bet account. If you need to jump to a specific section, use the Table of content below to access it.
How To Register For a Mozzart Bet Account
Registration for a Mozzart Bet account can either be done through their Official website, or via their Mobile application. Use the guides below to join the sports betting platform for free:
How To Register Mozzart Bet via Their Website:
To create a Mozzart account using their website, you will need; A laptop or Smartphone, a Stable internet connection, Internet bundles, and an active line, either Safaricom or airtel sim card. To create the account:
- Open your browser and type mozzartbet.co.ke, or click here to be directed there directly in a new tab.
- On the top right corner, look for and click on the “Register” link.
- Fill out the form on the next screen with the required details, including a valid phone number and password. Make sure the phone number you submit is active, as a message will be sent to the number for confirmation.
- Solve the Recaptcha method provided to prove that you are not a bot.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and accept that you are over 18 years of age. Betting is not allowed for anyone who is not legally of age, in this case for Kenyans, it is 18 years.
- Click on “Register” to proceed to the verification phase.
- A message will be sent with the verification code, input this code to verify your number.
- Done, you officially have a betting account with Mozzart Bet.
How To Register Using Mozzart Bet Mobile Application
Registration through the mobile application is pretty much the same as the other website method, the difference here is that you have to download the mobile app from your smartphone’s app store(Playstore or Applestore). Then you will need to fill in the required details and submit them. Phone verification via SMS is also done in this case.
How to Log In To Mozzart Bet Account
To log in to your newly created Mozzart account and start betting, do the following simple steps:
- Access the Mozzart Bet website by clicking here.
- You will see the login form on the top right corner of the bookie website. Fill in by entering your Phone number and password and press “Ok” to proceed.
- Done, you will be directed to your Mozzart bet dashboard.
We can proceed to deposit money into our Mozzart bet account to start betting on various games. If you forgot your Mozzart bet account, don’t stress, you can easily reset your mozzart account password.
How To Reset Lost Mozzart Bet Password
To reset your Mozzart Login Password:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option to reset your Mozzart bet account password.
- You will need to enter your phone number so that they can confirm it’s yours by sending an SMS with the confirmation code.
- Enter the code and click “confirm”
- You will be required to enter a new password. Make sure you store it somewhere safely or use your computer/laptop/smartphone’s “save password” feature so that you can remember it next time.
Note: you should always store your password safely because anyone with access to it will be able to withdraw the money or use the cash in the account without your permission.
How To Deposit Money into Your Mozzart Account
Mozzart Bat has made efforts to ensure that their users are able to deposit money into their accounts in an easy and efficient way. Depositing money to Mozzart bet wallet is instant and you are charged zero fees for the transaction, which is really col. There are two methods of depositing money into your Mozzart account:
- Using Mozzart Paybill number to deposit cash.
- Using a one-click payment system.
Depositing money to Mozzart account Using Mozzart Paybill number.
To use the Mozzart paybill number in Mpesa SIM Tool Kit:
- Open your phone’s app menu and locate your Mpesa Menu.
- Slect “Lipa na M-Pesa” option.
- Select the “Paybill” option.
- When asked for the paybill number, enter Mozzart Bet Paybill number 290059.
- Enter the account number as the number you registered Mozzart bet with. for example, 07123*****.
- Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit into your account.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and confirm the details to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a message from both Mpesa and Mozzart bet confirming that the transaction was successful.
How To deposit via a one-click payment system
When using this method, click on the deposit button on your Mozzart dashboard, usually located on the top right corner of your screen, you will be directed onto another page, where you will be required to enter the number you want to deposit using, enter the number there. You will then receive a USSD prompt on your phone requesting you to enter your Mpesa PIN to confirm that you want to transfer money from your Mpesa account to the Mozzart bet.
I prefer this method to the other because of the following reasons:
- You don’t have to memorise the Mozzart paybill Number.
- It is faster and more efficient.
- It minimises the chances of you inputting the wrong paybill number. You only need to input your PIN.
Betting is part of gambling and this article is only for educational purposes, remember to bet responsibly. I you loved the article, let me know in the comment section. I would like to invite you to Subscribe to my blog’s newsletter where you will be the first to be notified when I drop a new article, which is every day.