In today’s article, I will take you through the new TIMS NTSA login page and how you can go about signing into your tims account, creating a new account and some of the services you can find in the TIMS NTSA portal. Before we start, subscribe to my blog so that you are the first to be notified once an article is updated. You will also stand a chance to win a free hoodie, which will be given to one random subscriber. So remember to subscribe and leave a comment if you like this article to improve your chances of winning.
TIMS Account Overview
For those who don’t know what TIMS stands for, TIMS is first of all an abbreviation for Transport Integrated Management System which was introduced by the Government of Kenya to reduce the congestion and long queues Kenyans went through to access NTSA services. To use the services offered, one has to have successfully gone through the NTSA TIMS Login process.
This article will make this process simple and straightforward for you. You can click on the table of the content above to go directly to the section you want on this topic, although I recommend that you read all of it
TIMS Portal is one of the online government services you can get access to on the internet from the comfort of your home. Some of the most common online services you can have access to in Kenya include;
- Ecitizen Portal services
- TPay portal services
- TSC Online services
- KRA services (Itax)
- Helb services
- NHIF services
- NSSF services
Because of time, I won’t go into details about the services offered on the list of online government services I have mentioned above. Click on each of the services above to know more about them.
- Bolt Kenya Contacts- How To Contact Bolt Kenya Customer Care
- Ecitizen Good Conduct Certificate Download – Ecitizen Online Government Services 2022
Please note that TIMS is also part of Ecitizen and can also be accessed through the Ecitizen portal. In the TIMS account, the following is a list of the services offered on the TIMS account;
- Driving License renewal.
- Motorcycle Re-registration.
- Application for KG Plate license.
- Application for a foreign vehicle permit.
- Trailer re-registration.
- Tractor re-registration.
- Motor vehicle re-registration.
- Application for an instructor’s license.
TIMS NTSA Login Procedure
To log in ensure that you have a time account before starting the procedure. For registration, read the process below. Those who already have an account can jump into the next section and skip the registration step.
TIMS NTSA Login – Account Registration
- Head on to the tims portal website by clicking here.
- On the website, click on “Register an Account”.
- On the next page, the individual option will be selected as default, choose one that applies to you. For this article, we will be using the individual option.
- Enter your ID card serial number. Note that it is the serial number, not the ID number.
- Click on verify to proceed. If the number you entered had an error, this will not be successful and you will receive a prompt indicating that you provided the wrong serial number.
- Next, you will be requested to enter your mother’s maiden name.
- Click on Verify.
- Enter your KRA pin and click “verify”. Click “Next” to proceed to the next page
- Enter the required details on the page you are on now, like your phone number(Also click on verify to verify the number is yours and enter the code you will receive).
- When you finish filling in the required details, click next to complete the process
- Done, TIMS portal will notify you that you have successfully completed the registration process. You can now successfully log in to your TIMS NTSA account.
NTSA TIMS Login – TIMS NTSA Login
To login to your NTSA account;
- Go to the tims portal by clicking here
- On the “login method” drop menu, choose your preferred method, I prefer using my ID number.
- Next, enter your ID number or, your username.
- On the next field enter your password.
- Next, click on “get code” to receive a code to your phone number to confirm that you are the one logging into your tim account.
- Click on “sign-in” to log in to your tims account.
TIMS Account Password Reset – How To Reset TIMS NTSA Login Account Password
If you forgot your Tims Login password, don’t worry. You can easily recover and change your Tims account password. To do this, just click on the “Forgot your password?”, which is located on the login page.
New TIMS Portal Customer Care Contacts
In case of any problem, you can contact tims portal customer care through the following contact methods;
NTSA Helpdesk Phone numbers(tims customer care)
- Tims NTSA Safaricom number: 0709 932 300
- Tim NTSA Telkom number: 020 6632 300
NTSA Customer Care Email Address
NTSA Social Media Pages
Hope you the article was helpful, if you experience any issues, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more updates.
More Articles you can read;