In today’s article, I will be showing you how to download your TSC payslip using the T-pay Portal. Unlike the old days when one has to visit the TSC offices physically to get hold of their TSC payslip, it has become even easier to get hold of the document. Teachers can now get to download and print their TSC payslips in the comfort of their homes, or from a nearby cyber cafe.
Teachers Service Commission has made it easier to download and print your TSC payslip through the introduction of the T-pay portal which can be accessed via your smartphone or laptop.
How To Download Your TSC Payslip Online
What You Need To Download Your TSC Payslip
- You need your TSC Number and password. You must be registered in the T-pay portal.
- A PC, laptop or a smartphone
- Good Internet connection.
- My Article, haha.
How To Register TSC’s T-pay Portal
To be able to download your TSC payslip, you, first of all, have to be a teacher who is legally registered by the Teachers Service Commission(TSC). When you have Successful registration by the TSC, you will be given your Tpay portal login number and password.
To be registered for T-pay, you will have to visit your nearest TSC offices around with a National Identity(ID) card.
How To Login To Your T-pay Portal
Let us now download the TSC payslip. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Open your browser. I highly recommend you use your Google Chrome Browser. You could also use Firefox, Opera Mini, Brave or whichever browser you have installed on your phone or laptop.
- Type the following address to access the Tpay portal, https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/, or click here to be taken directly to the site. (Opens in a new Tab).
- Enter your TSC/ID number in the first details textbox. Make sure you enter the correct one, or else the process won’t be successful.
- Enter your Tpay portal password. Remember this password is your secret and should not be shared with someone you don’t trust.
- Enter the simple captcha to verify that you are human.
- Click “Login”, to access your T-pay account.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to your Tpay dashboard where you will see a handful of options you can choose from. In this case, we are interested in the Quick Menu, which is on you left side of the screen.
- Click on “latest payslip” to be shown your latest payslip.
- You can get your payslip by either taking a screenshot or by clicking on the download button to download your tsc payslip.
- Done Simple right?
You can also download past payslips by clicking on “View Payslips” and choosing the month whose payslips you want. You can be able to download payslips that go back about 4 months.
How To Reset My T-pay Login Password – TSC Payslip Login Password Reset
You won’t be able to access your Tpay dashboard if you don’t have your TSC number and password.
How To Get My TSC Number If I Forgot
If you forgot your TSC number, you will have to visit the county TSC offices near you with your original ID card. If you are not registered with the Teachers Service Commission, you will have to register first and get your valid TSC number.
How To Reset Forgotten T-pay Password
To reset your T-pay login password, do the following;
- On your T-pay Portal Login page, “click on Forgot Your Password?” option.
- You will need to input your TSC Number and press the “reset password” button
- Fill out the following form with the required details.
- Provide a valid email address to which the reset link will be sent. Click on this link
- Enter your new password and press reset password to change it.
In case you have experienced any problem that was not tackled within this article, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Other services You Can Get From T-pay Portal
- Download past payslips.
- You can now also send your payslips to financial institutions in case you are applying for a loan.
- You can now also view any third-party transactions.