Hello guys, nice of you to be back here for another article on Airtel Please call me service, and how to send please call me on the Airtel line in 2023. In this article, I will show you various ways in which you can be able to send please call me to Airtel lines, and also how to send please call me from an Airtel line to a Safaricom line.
What is Airtel’s Please Call Me Service?
Long ago, if you did not have credit on your phone to send a message or call someone else, it was very hard to get to communicate with your friends and relatives. Mobile operators in Kenya so that this was a disadvantage and decided to come up with a way in which a person could alert the other person on the receiving end to call them. How this works is that you dial a USSD code, and enter the number of the person who you want to communicate with.
The other person will receive a message telling them that you are requesting them to call you.
This service is particularly useful if you have zero balance to even flash someone. Other situations that this service can be used include;
- A student using a teacher’s phone to send a please call me to request to their parent.
- Sending a please call me to someone in case of an emergency
Some of the disadvantages of using this service during an emergency include the following;
- The recipient might not be able to read the message, especially if their phone is on silent mode or far away.
- The recipient might not have credit/airtime to call you back.
Because of this, I would recommend that you use services like reverse call. Click here, to read about it.
How To Send Airtel Please Call Me Via USSD
- On your phone, access your phone’s dial app.
- Dial *100#
- You will receive choices after dialling *100#, choose option 7, which is the “Bundles & More” option and press send.
- In the next menu, select please call me option, by entering the number 5 and pressing send.
- You will then be requested to input the recipient’s number, for example, 0712345678, and then press send.
- You will receive a notification message from airtel confirming that the please call me back request has been sent.
How Many Times Can I Send Airtel Please call Me.
Airtel gives you a limit of 10 times that you can send please call me, unlike Safaricom’s limit of 5 times. This, therefore, means you have more chances of getting a chance of speaking to your loved ones.
Is The Airtel Please Call Me Service Free?
Yes, sending please call me service is free and does not require your line to have any airtime. You only require a working phone and a registered airtel line.
I hope the article was useful enough for you. In case of any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to be notified of other Airtel how-to articles.