How To Receive Money From Upwork To M-pesa
How to receive money from Upwork to M-Pesa. Do you come from Kenya, and you are a member of Upwork? This article is definitely for you. In the past you could only be able to withdraw Upwork funds from your bank account, or other methods, except M-Pesa. I have great news for you; from now on you will be able to withdraw your Upwork funds to your M-Pesa account.
This method is easier and am sure you will agree with me. M-Pesa is Safaricom’s mobile money platform. Safaricom is the most dominant mobile networks in Kenya, this is because it has done its level best to try and provide all services you could ever need, and for example, you could also withdraw your PayPal fund directly to your M-Pesa account.
In today’s article, I will show you how you can receive your Upwork money directly to M PESA account. In the article, I’ll be showing you how to link your Upwork account with your M PESA account. Follow the following steps careful and you will be successful. In case of any queries, leave a comment and I will help you out;
How To Withdraw Funds From Upwork To M-Pesa
- The first thing you will need to do is log into your Upwork account just like in the picture below. Once you’re logged in, click on your profile picture and then from the drop down menu, select settings click on settings.
- you will be required to confirm that it’s you by providing the answer to the security question you set with Upwork when you first joined, then click on authorize.
- What you do next is click on get paid, which will redirect you to the get paid page. This page usually contains your balance and payment details.
- Click on Add method, which will bring up all the payment methods available, for example you can see “direct to local bank”, “PayPal”, and other methods, including M-Pesa. If you had already linked your account to PayPal, you will notice that it won’t be shown here. This is because it has already been linked to your account.
- You need to now click on setup to continue. You have to fill this form transfer funds to M PESA account for standard charge of 0-9$ per withdrawal.
- You will be required to provide your first name, last name, the ID type you want to use, whether it’s the national ID or driver’s license or your passport.
- Enter the ID number here depending on what you’ve chosen here, enter your mobile number. This mobile number will be used to receive payments on your M PESA account. So make sure the number you enter is a working M-PESA number, and check the box “I attest that I’m the owner and have full authorization to add his M PESA account”
- This payment method will become active in three days. Once you have populated this form with the necessary details. Click on Add M PESA account you will be redirected to the Get Paid page, where you will get a notification that reads, “M PESA has been added”.
- If you scroll down to payment details, under Payment methods you will see that M PESA has been added, and it will be active on a certain date, that is three days after you setting up your M PESA account.
You have completed the process. After 3 days, you will be able to withdraw your hard earned cash directly to your M-Pesa account at the comfort of your home.
Other Interesting Articles;