If you are looking for a way to unsubscribe from Skiza Tune subscription, this is the article for you. Skiza tune has made it enjoyable time when calling someone who has set up Skiza tune for his callers, especially if the Skiza tune is funny or is a very popular song. It comes a time when you will need to change your Skiza Tune, or maybe stop the Skiza tune, and I will show you how to stop it for this article.
Also, there are those of you, who might be complaining that your credit is usually consumed even without them using it, it might be that you are subscribed unknowingly. Remember that Skiza Tune used to charge Ksh. 1/= per day to have one, and this will lead to consumption of your credit, especially if you subscribed to the Skiza Tune service unknowingly.
As of 2023, the price of subscribing to Skiza tunes is Ksh. 1.50/= per day, so if you have subscribed to more than 2 Skiza tunes, you should be aware of this so that you can decide if you want to unsubscribe from Skiza Tune or still be subscribed to them. Remember that each skiza tune is charged and therefore having more than one will mean extra charges for you. I don’t advice having more than three skiza tunes because you won’t be able to utilise all of them.
How To Stop Skiza Tune (Unsubscribe From Skiza Tune Service)
To unsubscribe from Skiza Tune, follow these simple steps below:
- Open your phone’s dialer application.
- Dial Skiza Tune’s USSD number *811#. This has no charges.
- Manage your Active Skiza tunes by pressing “5”.
- Select “My Skiza” to see the ones you are subscribed to.
- Select the Tune you are subscribed to and select unsubscribe to stop the Skiza Tune.
- You will receive a message confirming that you have been unsubscribed from Skiza tune.
How To Change Your Skiza Tune (Subscribe To Skiza Tune)
If you wanted to change the previous Skiza tune, you can now change it to a new one by enrolling again on a new Skiza tune. To subscribe to a new one:
- Using your phone’s dialer application, dial Skiza Tune’s USSD number *811# again.
- If you are not sure of the song you want, you can look at the categories provided to see if one of them interests you. For example, the Gospel section.
- If you are not sure of the one you want, reply with 98 to go to the next page, then 98 until you find “Search for a song”.
- Enter the name of the song you want. Select it to subscribe to it.
Ensure that you have credit on your phone before you subscribe to the service, as it is charged daily. On days that you won’t have any airtime on your phone, your skiza tune will be stopped until you recharge your line. And yes, you can even use Okoa Jahazi to pay for your Skiza tune. So if you get an Okoa debt that is enough for your Skiza tune, the account will be successfully debited to renew your daily subscription.
- A simple guide on how you can call using a private number
- How To Easily Powerwash a Chromebook in 2023(Resetting a Chromebook)
- Detailed List Of M-Kopa Phones And Prices in Kenya (2022 Updated)
If the article was helpful, let me know in the comment section. Also, subscribe to my blog so that you are among the first people to be notified when I upload more content. In case of any help, don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below, or even text me on my Telegram channel.
You must log in to post a comment.