In this article, I will be showing you how you could simply transfer funds from your Mpesa account to your NCBA account using the NCBA Paybill number. Mpesa has made the transfer of money to different places easier with their paybill options. These days you could use Mpesa to send money to your various bank accounts using the Banks’ paybill number.
Some banks that enable users to transfer money into their bank accounts using money include Equity, KCB, ABSA bank and family bank, just to mention a few. This method is easier because it saves time in our busy schedules. Paybill numbers like ABSA bank’s paybill number can also be used to transfer funds from mpesa and pay for services like the Nairobi expressway, paying school fees via direct bank transfers.
This bank has two different types of bank accounts their users can sign for; an NCBA loop account, and an NCBA Bank account. These two types of accounts have different Paybill numbers that you could use to transfer cash from Mpesa to an NCBA account. In this article, I will show you very simple instructions on how you can use both Paybill numbers.
How To Move cash into an NCBA account using the Mpesa NCBA Paybill number
Paybill number For NCBA Loop users and for NCBA account
To send money into your NCBA loop user account, you will use the Paybill number 714777.
To send money into your NCBA account, you will use the other account Paybill number, which is 880100.
Note: You should save these Pybill numbers somewhere to avoid errors.
Using Mpesa Sim Tool Kit(STK)
- Open your phone menu and look for your MPesa menu (STK).
- Select the Lipa na Mpesa menu.
- Select the paybill option.
- You will be requested for the Business number, enter 714777 for the NCBA loop and 880100 for the other account depending on which account type you are using.
- In the account number/name section, enter your bank account number.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer, for example, Kes. 10,000.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and press send to complete the transaction. The good news is that you can also use fuliza to send this money.
- Wait for a message from both NCBA and Mpesa confirming the amount has been sent or received successfully. You will also be notified of the balance in each account.
Using the Mpesa USSD code to send money into Your account using their paybill number
- Open your phone’s dialer application and dial *334# to access the Mpesa USSD menu.
- Choose Lipa n Mpesa, which is option 6 currently.
- Choose the 1st option or paybill option.
- reply with the business number. Remember to choose the correct NCBA paybill number depending on which account type you are using. Counter-check with the paybill numbers is provided in the previous section.
- Enter your Bank account number as the Account name.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and reply to complete the transaction process. If you need to fuliza, press one to confirm if the prompt requests you to do so.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
You have now successfully sent money from Mpesa to your account, if you had any issues doing so, leave a comment below and I will reply to you as soon as possible. You could also contact NCBA customer care representatives through their Facebook page, or their Twitter Page. You can also call their customer care desk their number: +254 711 056444/+254 732 156444.
Remember to subscribe to my blog for more updates on all things Tech and Health. Join us also on telegram and help me grow my Telegram community.
You must log in to post a comment.